Halo H99RTAT 4in. Steel Recessed Lighting Housing for Remodel Ceiling (6-PACK)
The H99RTAT is a small aperture Non-IC AIR-TITE housing for providing accent and task lighting. The H99RTAT is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceilings. Non-IC Housing is AIR-TITE but insulation must be kept 3 inches away from all sides of housing. Intended for easy installation from below the ceiling.
- 6 units - buy more and save more on superior quality recessed cans
- Has four remodel clips which secure the recessed housing and accommodates 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. ceiling material
- Compatible with a wide variety of 4 in. recessed light trims but is best with Halo 999, 998, 993, 992, 990, 953 and 951 series models
- Compatible with a wide variety of 4 in. LED retrofit trims but is best with Halo quality RL, RA, SLD, LT, SMD and ML series models (Bulb free with some having a 45 year LED lifespan)
- 5-1/2 in. housing height allows for use in 2 in. x 6 in. joist construction
- 3 "Quick Connect" connectors eliminate the need for separate wire nuts - simply strip supply wires and push in
- Can be installed from below the ceiling in home remodel applications, ideal for those who have limited or no access to their ceiling
- Air-Tite rated design meets restricted air flow code requirements which prevents airflow between attic and living areas and saves on both heating and air conditioning costs
- Listed for damp location when used with dedicated wet rated recessed ceiling lights
- Uses PAR incandescent bulbs up to 50-Watt (not included)
- Features an integral thermal protector to guard against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping
New In Box Condition. Box show tears wears damage.