American Standard 6065.121.002 Exposed 1.28 Gpf Toilet Flush Valve Rough Brass
The Exposed Selectronic Toilet Flush Valve is capable of meeting ADA requirements when installed under a grab-bar that is installed at 36” height from the floor to the top of the bar. The self-cleaning piston design saves time and money by eliminating routine maintenance and preventing the valve from running due to clogs.
- CR-P2 lithium battery installed. Battery Life: 4 years assuming 4,000 flushes per month
- Touch-free operation helps keep the restroom clean and hygienic
- Self-cleaning piston significantly reduces clogging and prevents valve run-on
- Integral wiper spring cleans the refill orifice with every flush for extraordinary reliability
- Selectronic Proximity System with programmable sensor allows for easy adjustment and customization
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.