American Standard Portsmouth Tub Shower Faucet Trim Satin Nickel T420.502.295
Old World charm and traditional craftsmanship radiate throughout the water efficient Portsmouth bathroom collection from American Standard. To achieve its turn-of-the-century authenticity, each design facet – from the symbolic Portsmouth cross handle to the vintage spout detail – has been carefully crafted to reflect an intricate and iconic period piece. American Standard valve R125, R125SS, R127 or R127SS is required for faucet to function.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- FloWise water saving 3-function showerhead saves up to 40% in water usage
- Cast brass valve body provides durable quality that will last a lifetime and is ideal material for prolonged contact with water
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure
- Exclusive plaster guard is designed to protect valve during installation and serve as a mounting plate for thin-wall installations
- Wide rough-in range from 1-5/8 in. to 3-1/4 in.
- Required valve sold separately (not included)
NEW In Box Condition.