APC SMT750 Smart-UPS Uninterruptible Power Battery Backup 750VA 500W 120V
Contents: UPS, Battery, Power Cords, Cables, Manual, Disc.
Used Tested Working Condition. In Excellent Condition.
Protect your server, small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale equipment with the APC Smart-UPS SMT750. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage while safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, and intelligent battery management maximizes performance. Use the intuitive LCD interface or PowerChute Business Edition software to configure UPS settings and monitor usage. With a 500-watt power capacity and six battery and surge protected outlets, this Smart-UPS is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Six battery and surge protected outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- 750VA / 500W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Pure Sine Wave UPS provides highest degree of compatibility with active PFC power supplies and electronics
- 6 battery backup and surge protector outlets
- Smart UPS battery backup with LCD Display
- Network-grade power supply conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boosts low input voltage and trims high voltage without battery operation. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet
- 6 outlets. 120V
- Alpha/numeric LCD display