Armacost Lighting 151230 RibbonFlex Pro Series 30/400 16.4' White LED Tape Light
New In Box Condition.
RibbonFlex Pro Series 30/400 is the perfect lower-level brightness solution designed for indirect accent lighting projects such as above cabinets, coves, tray ceilings and toe kicks. It features a true and accurate, bright white 4000K color temperature, not cool, not bluish but a clean natural white color that compliments more modern spaces with cooler colors, lighter woods, fabrics and metals such as stainless steel. Designed to meet the layout and installation requirements of lighting professionals, yet its an easy do-it-yourself project. 12-Volt low-voltage safe, RibbonFlex Pro is part of a premium-quality component-based system that lets you design with light to fit your unique space and needs. Cut to fit as needed and easily splice and extend 12-Volt power wires to get lighting to anywhere you need it. Use included connectors for bridging gaps and extending tape strip lengths.
- Uses SMD 2835 LED Modules 30 LEDs per meter (about 9 LEDs per ft.) to produce 400-Lumen of light output per meter (about 125-Lumens per ft.)
- Fully customizable, cut to size every 4 in. or easily connect strips together to create longer lengths; uses 3 m high-bond adhesive backing for easy peel and stick installation
- 0% to 100% full range dimming and compatible with standard 120-Volt AC dimmers when used with Armacost Lightings LED power supply dimmable driver, download project ideas to learn more about dimming options
- Thinnest LED tape available at less than 1/16 in. T and 3/8 in. T, RibbonFlex is easy to hide and will fit almost any space straight, curved or irregular
- Each package contains a soft white 4000K LED tape light with low-voltage power wire leads, 48 in. wire lead on one end, 8 in. wire lead on other end, (1) SureLock wire lead connector for bridging gaps, (1) SureLock splice connector for extending tape strip lengths, (2) peel-and-stick wire support clips and a detailed planning and installation guide