Bosch JS470E 7 Amp Corded Variable Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw
The Bosch 7-Amp Jig saw features constant response circuitry for precise, consistent performance. The low-vibration design for smooth cutting up to 5-7/8 in. on wood and 3/8 in. on steel. This jig saw offers a variable speed setting of up to 3100 SPM with a 4-position orbital operation for different blade strokes.
- Includes jig saw, 1 no-mar overshoe, 1 anti-splinter insert, blade, bevel wrench and carrying case
- 7-Amp motor plus speed control dial provides power and control for cutting through tough materials
- Precision machined plunging system for accuracy
- Accelerator trigger gives you control over the operating speed
- Toolless blade change system
- Ambidextrous lock-on button for comfort and control while making steady, long cuts
- Blade ejection lever eliminates the need to touch hot blades
- Makes bevel cuts up to 45°
- Adjustable shoe maintains cutting stability
- Footplate arm can withstand force up to 546 lbs.
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.