Bosch PR20EVSK 5.6 Amp Corded 1 Horse Power Variable Speed Colt Palm Router
The Bosch Colt Variable Speed Router with Edge Guide is a versatile tool that's ideal for clean cuts while performing custom carpentry, trimming laminate flooring or deck planks, mortising hinges, dovetailing and a host of other at-home and professional jobs. With a powerful motor, variable speed control and depth adjustment for preciseness, this router packs a lot in a small, compact package for extended comfort and maximum accuracy.
- Includes palm router, shaft wrenches, drop-forged collet, 1/4 in. self-releasing collet, fixed base, straight-edge guide and case
- 5.6 Amp motor with 15,000 - 35,000 RPM, depth adjustment system and finger support pockets
- Soft-start reduces start-up torque and quick-clamp system allows you to easily adjust and move from base to base
- Front spindle lock on the motor means easy, 1-wrench bit changes
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system that allows for both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique finger support pockets offer additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Angled cord exit to help keep cord out of the way
- Constant Response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection
- Quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Straight edge guide guides router along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8 in. from edge
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task
- Includes: PR20EVS motor, 1/4 in. self-releasing collet chuck, 17 mm collet wrench, 10 mm shaft wrench, fixed base, straight edge guide and carrying case
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.