BOSS CH12DVC Audio Chaos 12" DUAL Voice Coil 1800W Subwoofer, Black
Break Your Subwoofer In
A new subwoofer must go through a short but important process of 'break-in' before it is run under harsh conditions. The 'break-in' process will ensure the subwoofer is able to perform as it has been designed to. This process involves subjecting the subwoofer to no more than low-to-medium volume levels for a number of hours in the enclosure. 3-4 hours is generally sufficient for the subwoofer’s suspension to loosen enough to prevent the voice coil(s) from overheating and causing failure. The break-in period is also effective in extending subwoofer life. Over-driving the woofer before it has been properly broken-in will usually result in premature failure and poor performance.
- 12 Inch 1800 Watt Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Max Power: 1800 Watts
- Impedance: Single 4 Ohm
- Resonant Frequency: 36 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 2” Aluminum
- Basket Structure: Stamped
- Dimensions: 13” x 13” x 5.8”
- Weight: 9.8 Lbs.
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/16” (135 mm)
- Cutout Diameter: 11” (278 mm)
New In Box Condition.