Crock-Pot SCCPVI600-S 6 Qt. Slow Cooker with Stovetop Safe Cooking Pot
Because many slow cooker recipes require a two-step process - browning and searing meat on the stovetop before slow cooking to seal in flavors - often times you end up with more than one dirty pot to scrub clean. For the ultimate one-pot solution, the Crock-Pot brand has designed a stovetop-safe pot that moves from stovetop to slow cooker in one smooth move. Sear then slow-cook-sear meat for a crispy outside and juicy flavor inside. Saute onions and peppers before adding to soup. With the slow cooker's double-duty removable cooking pot, you can brown, sear, or saute ingredients directly on the stovetop before placing the pot into the slow cooker to finish cooking. No need to dirty unnecessary extra pots or pans along the way.
- 6 Qt. capacity feeds 7-people
- Stovetop-safe pot for browning, searing, and sauteing
- DuraCeramic nonstick coating (scratch-resistant and PTFE/PFOA-free)
- Programmable, digital control with 20-hour countdown timer
- Shifts to warm setting automatically
- Brushed stainless-steel finish
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.