Delta 9159T-BL-DST Trinsic 1-Handle Pull-Down Touch Kitchen Faucet Matte Black
With Touch2O Technology, it doesn't matter if you have 2 full hands or 10 messy fingers. Thoughtfully designed to make kitchen tasks easier, Touch2O Technology allows you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's spout or handle. Water temperature is easily controlled above the deck using the faucet handle. TempSense Technology measures the water temperature in the faucet. The LED light at the base of the faucet changes from blue to magenta to red depending upon the temperature of the water. A/C adapter EP73954 is available to purchase separately as an option to avoid changing batteries. Even if the adapter is used, batteries are still recommended as a back-up if power goes out. Once power is restored, the solenoid valve will automatically revert back to using A/C power. The pull-down spray wand comes free with a gentle tug and gives you total flexibility. As you raise the wand to dock it, the magnet embedded in the spout pulls the wand precisely into place. Unlike other pull-downs that tend to droop over time, MagnaTite keeps your pull-down faucet looking picture-perfect. Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber spray holes that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- Touch activated faucet featuring touch2O technology
- Turns on and off with just a touch anywhere on the spout or handle
- On-off indicator light signals when batteries run low
- Automatic water flow shut-off after 1 minute if the water is left running
- 6 AA batteries conveniently included
- MagnaTite docking keeps the kitchen pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use
- Diamond seal technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Meets standards set by ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Touch-clean spray holes allow for easy removal of hard water build-up
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.