Delta ITG80 Breez Integrity Series 80 CFM Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The Delta Breez Integrity ITG80 ventilation fan is the perfect combination of power, quality and performance at an economical price. Air flow of 80 CFM with loudness rating of 1.3 Sones. Features a DC brushless fan motor for superior reliability and efficiency, paired with eXTREMEly low power consumption. Tested for 70,000 hour continuous operation up to 8 years of reliability. The fan operates at 9.5-Watts with an efficiency rating of 8.5 CFM per Watt. Easy to install; in fact a smaller size than most similar performance rated fans on the market. ENERGY STAR qualified, HVI certified, UL, and cUL certified, and can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 (local and whole building intermittent operation). Suitable for rooms up to 80 sq ft. Perfect for small power rooms, laundry rooms and the home office.
- ENERGY STAR qualified for efficient cost-saving operation
- Quiet operation at 1.3 sones
- Energy efficiency at 8.4 CFM/Watt
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $9.99 (calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs, actual results may vary)
- Compact housing for easy retrofit and replacement of older bath fans
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
- Ceiling mount ventilating fan with low profile, rated for continuous running
New In Box Condition.