DeWalt D28715 15 Amp 14 in. Cut-Off Chop Saw
The DEWALT 4000 RPM 14 in. Cut-Off Saw provides power and overload capacity to maintain performance and durability on the industrial job site. It has an extra wide, solid-steel base that provides stability when cutting longer materials. The 5 in. round or 4-1/2 in. x 6-1/2 in. rectangle cutting capacity accommodates a wide variety of materials.
- 15 Amp, 5-1/2 HP motor for powerful cutting action
- QUIK-CHANGE blade change system for increased productivity by enabling you to change the wheels without having to use a wrench
- QUIK-LOK vise that accommodates materials of a variety of sizes
- Soft-start feature that helps extend the gear and motor's life by reducing startup torque
- Adjustable 45 Degrees quikfence for fast and accurate angle cuts without having to use a wrench
- Ergonomically designed D-handle that offers a comfortable hand position to help reduce user fatigue
- Overload capacity to maintain performance and durability on the industrial job site
- Adjustable spark guard that allows you to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes for convenient servicing on the job to minimize downtime
- 6 ft. cord length for an extended reach
Manufacture Refurbished - Like New Condition.