DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Kit
DEWALT’s DC970K-2 18-volt drill-driver kit packs a big punch in a small package, with a powerful high-performance motor tucked away inside a compact design that improves user comfort, especially when working in tight spaces over long run times. Ideal for drilling and fastening with a variety of materials such as wood, metal, and plastic for applications like framing, cabinet installation, and HVAC work, the DC970K-2 kit is a great foundation for any professional contractor or DIYer’s power-tool collection.
Cordless and Compact
DEWALT’s DC970K-2 cordless 18-volt drill-driver kit maximizes performance while minimizing user fatigue. Its high-output motor (380 unit watts out) and dual-speed capability (0-450/0-1,500 RPM) maximizes efficiency for drilling and fastening applications, while its 9-inch length and 5.2-pound weight make it ideal for working in tight spaces and at awkward angles. The plastic 1/2-inch single-sleeve keyless ratcheting chuck provides a tighter bit grip for better bit retention and increased precision and accuracy. Two 18-volt NiCAD batteries are included with the kit, as well as a one-hour charger and a contractor bag for easy transport from one rugged job site to the next.
What's in the Box
One DEWALT DC970K-2 18-volt drill/driver kit, including one 1/2-inch compact drill-driver, two 18-volt NiCAD batteries, one one-hour charger, and one contractor bag.
- Constructed to minimize user fatigue. Dual speed range, 0-450/0-1,500 rpm, delivers optimal performance
- Includes two batteries, one hour charger, double ended screwdriver bit and kit box. Contractor bag
- Compact size fits into the tightest conditions.1/2-inch single sleeve key-less ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
- Lightweight design (5.2 pounds) minimizes user fatigue
- High performance motor delivers maximum power of 380 unit watts out. Battery Amp hours - 1.2.
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.