DeWalt DCT419S1 12-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Wall Scanner
The DEWALT DCT419S1 12V MAX hand held wall scanner is an ideal tool for remodelers, general contractors, installers, and service technicians. The wall scanner features patent-pending sensing technologies that detect five classes of embedded materials: wood, ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal, plastic, and unshielded live electric behind wall surfaces up to 3 inches deep. This unit can scan through multiple wall surfaces including drywall, plywood, concrete and ceramic tile. It offers an automatic mapping feature which processes all embedded materials simultaneously. This scanner has a color, 3.5-inch LCD display for improved visibility and communication of embedded material type and location. A tracking bar displays embedded material locations of entire mapped area, up to 9.8 feet. With improved software and a revamped user interface compared to its predecessor, the DCT418, this model better helps users identify
- Patent-pending sensing technologies detect 5 classes of embedded materials behind wall surfaces
- Scans through multiple types of wall surfaces
- Automatic mapping feature processes all embedded materials simultaneously
- Color 3.5-inch LCD display
- Tracking bar displays embedded material locations of entire mapped area
New In Box Condition.