DEWALT DW680K 7 Amp 3-1/4-Inch Planer
If you’re a serious woodworker, than the DEWALT DW680K planer is a necessary addition to your woodworking shop. The rugged 7 amp, 15,000 rpm motor produces steady, level results on even the toughest applications. This planer features increased function and quality with up to 3/32-inches of cut in a single pass and an increased amount of passes allowed with handy kick stand. The DW680K is compatible with reversible carbide blades that are equipped for resharpening and ideal for straight edge or framings. A precision-machined shoe maintains even results and produces perfectly square rabbet joints and is crafted with three precision machined guides in the front generate three distinct beveling channels.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heavy-duty 7.0 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 3/32-inch (2.5-milimeter) maximum cut in one pass reduces the amount of passes on your material
- Accepts large resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Calibrated Depth Adjustment Knob for accurate depth setting and eliminating the need to re-zero your depth
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for more detailed, accurate woodworking; Precision-machined shoe bottom and side provides flat surface finish as well as accurate and square rabbet joints
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.