DeWalt DW745 15 Amp 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw
This lightweight, durable DEWALT 10 in. 15 Amp Compact Job Site Table Saw delivers powerful rip-cutting performance. With a motor reaching up to 3850 RPM, this saw can rip through hardwood, pressure-treated lumber and tough job-site materials. The saw features a lightweight design for easy transportation on and off the job and an all-metal roll cage for protection during heavy-duty use.
- 15 Amp motor produces up to 3850 RPM to power through tough jobs
- 10 in. blade for fast, accurate rip cuts
- Rip fence with 12 in. left and 16 in. right rip capacity for ripping wider materials
- Rack and pinion fence stays parallel to the blade for accuracy
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Lightweight design for easy transporting on and off the job
- Maximum cut depth of 2-1/4 in. at 45° and 3-1/8 in. at 90° for a variety of useful cuts
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes cleanup
New In Box Condition.