DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw
The DEWALT DWE575 circular saw is among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8-Pound. It has 57-Degree beveling capacity with stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree. Its clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle and it 15-Amp motor is powerful enough for even the toughest applications.
One of the lightest circular saws in its class, DEWALT’s DWE575 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw is still delivers a powerful punch in a durable package. Though it weighs less than 9 pounds and measures just 7.2 inches in width, its 15-amp motor muscles its way through the toughest cutting applications. A must-have for general contractors, remodelers, concrete formers, and framers, the DWE575 is ideal for framing walls and cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more.
- The product is 7-1/4" 15A circular saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8-Pound
- 15-Amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.