Emerson UP500W Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat for Smart Home
From the couch, the car or the airport lounge, your Sensi thermostat makes it easy to remotely control and schedule your home comfort - Anytime. Anywhere. Designed to work with the wires you already have, Sensi does not require a common wire (c-wire) in many cases, so it is compatible with most heating and cooling systems (U.S. and Canada only). This thermostat does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems. To check your system and router compatibility, refer to the compatibility resources on our website.The intuitive app walks you through each step of installation and configuration so you don't even need to know what kind of system you have. Use your phone, tablet or desktop to adjust your home comfort or quickly create a 7-day schedule to reduce wasteful heating and cooling when no one is home.
- Connect Sensi thermostat to your home Wi-Fi network and control from anywhere via free mobile application (compatible with android and iOS
- Quick and easy DIY installation - the Sensi mobile app includes a step-by-step installation guide and video tutorial no C wire required for most HVAC applications
- Optional 7-day scheduling helps reduce wasteful heating and cooling when no one is home
- In-app local weather information and indoor humidity readings
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa for voice control and Wink smart home platforms, and works with Google Assistant and Google Home using the free Wink app
- Extensive compatibility with most HVAC systems - a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux
- Sensi is not compatible with line voltage (2-wire) and proprietary/ communicating systems, and old millivolt (mV) wall, in-floor or gravity furnaces refer to the user manual and compatibility information to make sure your router has no known compatibility issues with Sensi
New In Box Condition.