Fluke Networks 26000900 Pro3000 Tone Generator and Probe Kit
Pro3000 Tone and Probe Kit
Get superior vision into toning and tracing wire, and identifying individual pairs using SmartTone
The Fluke Networks Pro3000 Analog Tone Generator and Probe Kit with ABN (angled bed-of-nails) clips and an RJ11 plug connects to inactive networks to locate and trace cables, wires, and wire pairs by sending a loud tone up to 16 km (10 miles) in most cables and providing five distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs. It also checks continuity and polarity, which are indicated by dual-color LEDs—red for continuity, and red and green for polarity of a DC-powered wire pair.
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks. SmartToneTM technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification.
- Sends a loud tone up to 16 km (10 miles) in most cables and provides five distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs
- Loud speaker on Probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual pairs and RJ-11 easily connect to telephone jacks---no need for adapters
- Attach nylon pouch (included in kit) to your belt for easy transport
Contents: Come with all accessories in retail box.
NEW Opened Box Condition.