GE GXSH40V 40,200 Grain Water Softener
The GE 40,200-Grain Water Softener System features SmartSoft technology that monitors water usage and anticipates future demand so you don't run out of soft water. Handy features such as programmable operation, an alarm and indicator lights and a permanent memory offer reliable, hassle-free operation. This system has the capacity and convenience features that make it ideal for families of 4 or more.
- GE water softeners help save on water and energy by using up to 50% less detergent for laundry and dishwashing (based on research conducted by the Water Quality Association (WQA) Water Softener Benefits Study, 2011)
- 40,200 grain capacity
- Efficiency: 5100 GPG
- Maximum hardness removal: 125 GPG
- Maximum iron removal: 10 PPM
- Salt storage capacity: 230 lbs.
- GE exclusive SmartSoft technology, ensures there is always plenty of softened water available by learning a family's water-use patterns
- GE exclusive days to empty indicator feature makes sure you never have to guess when to refill the salt tank
- Uses up to 35% less water (based on internal analysis verses GE water softeners manufactured prior to 2009)
- GE exclusive salt saver, helps reduce salt consumption and uses up to 34% less salt (based on internal analysis verses GE water softeners manufactured prior to 2009)
- GE exclusive custom select blending valve, allows you to select how soft you want your water
- Self-cleaning sediment filter protects your home's plumbing
- Plumbing connection up to 1.25 in.
New Opened Box Condition.