GE IM4D Ice Maker Kit for Top Mount Refrigerators
Producing seven ice cubes per cycle and up to 130 cubes per day, the GE Ice Maker Kit for Top-Mount Refrigerators keeps ice at-the-ready for chilling beverages and filling coolers. The included bucket holds up to 5 lbs. of ice while the ice maker churns out up to 3 lbs. per day. Built-in sensors measure water levels in the mold and detect the temperature of the water, ensuring cubes are full-sized and thoroughly frozen before being dispensed into the tray.
- Produces 100-130 cubes or 3 lbs. of ice per day
- Included bucket holds up to 5 lbs. of ice
- Automatically turns off when ice tray is full
- Tools required for installation: flathead and Phillips screwdrivers, pliers and a utility knife (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 9.5 in. W x 9.5 in. H x 14.5 in. D
- Quickly install a new or replacement IM4D icemaker unit with an all-inclusive kit
New In Box Condition.