GE TGN3324R 200 Amp 240-Volt Non-Fused Outdoor General-Duty Safety Switch
New In Box Condition.
With a single-phase, 3-pole, type-TG design, this GE 200 Amp 240-Volt Non-Fused Outdoor General-Duty Safety Switch is manufactured for residential and light commercial applications where duty is not severe. This safety switch offers a bright red handle for easy gripping and visibility. For safety, this switch is UL listed with a short-circuit rating of 10,000 rms symmetrical Amp.
- Type-TG general-duty safety switch designed for residential and light commercial applications where duty is not severe
- Type-3R galvanized steel enclosure offers superior rust protection in outdoor applications
- Highly visible on/off label helps ensure safety and gives a clean, modern appearance
- Bright red handle is easy to see and grip
- Direct-drive, quick-make, quick-break mechanism snaps the contacts open and closed providing positive on/off indication while prolonging switch life
- Wide, unobstructed gutter and removable interior make wire pulling and lug connections quick and easy
- 3-point mounting pattern simplifies installation and ganging in close quarters
- Plated stationary and movable contacts deliver reliability and long life
- Plated blades provide visible confirmation of contact position
- Single-phase, 3-pole, 200 Amp, 240-Volt maximum