GE Z-Wave Plus Direct Wire Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Control Smart Switch ZW4007
New In Box Condition.
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE 40 Amp Z-Wave Plus Direct-Wire Indoor/Outdoor Smart Switch. When added to a Z-Wave network, the heavy duty switch enables wireless control of on/off functions for large load, hard-wired applications such as waters heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps and heaters. The Smart Switch can be used indoors or outdoors and features an easy access wire connection block, front mounted LED lights indicating power and on/off status, and an override switch to turn connected devices on or off manually. The Smart Switch is housed in a lockable, tamper-resistant case to ensure settings and wiring are secure. The rugged, weather-resistant design will keep out dirt and debris while being suitable for use in extreme weather conditions.
- Alexa compatible - requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Echo products (Alexa device and hub sold separately), cannot connect directly with Echo Plus (only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus)
- Requires a Z-wave certified gateway, compatible with the following Z-wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect, Fibaro and Iris, works with Alexa for voice control (hub required: Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Remotely controls the ON/OFF functions of water heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps, heaters and other large load devices up to 11,000-Watt (277-Volt), energy monitoring capability allows remote monitoring of watt and kilowatt hours
- Lockable, tamper-resistant metal case keeps out dirt/debris and keeps settings and wiring secure, weather-resistant, rugged designed housing suitable for use outdoors in damp or wet conditions
- Z-wave S2 security and Smartstart supported with compatible gateways, S2 security virtually eliminates the risk of devices being hacked while being included in your network (does not impact interoperability with older Z-wave products), using Smartstart with compatible gateways makes the installation process simple and trouble-free eliminating the confusion and unpredictability of device installation