Glacier Bay 79415Q Waterbrook Dual Mount Granite 33" 4-Hole Double Bowl Sink
This Waterbrook Desert Sand composite granite double bowl kitchen sink from Mont Blanc has a durable, easy-to-clean matte surface that's designed to retain its luster and resiliency for years. The dual mount four-hole sink possesses the strength and beauty of granite in a composite material that's lightweight and easy to install. Disposal vibrations and the pitter-patter of running water are minimized by the insulated construction, which is resistant to scratching, chipping, staining, rust and oxidation for lasting durability. It installs as a drop-in or undermount to match your preferred sink-to-countertop transition.
- Granite composite sink features a fiberglass composite backing for additional stability and soundproofing
- Equally sized basins are 9 in. deep to maximize workspace and functionality
- Designed for undermount or drop-in installation (no mounting hardware required for drop-in, only plumber's putty and silicone sealant needed)
- Resilient matte finish is scratch, chip and impact resistant
- Insulated construction absorbs disposal noise and helps maintain water temperature
- Fashioned with 4 predrilled holes on the rear deck to accommodate a faucet and sprayer (sold separately)
- Withstands temperatures up to 450 degrees F
- Stain, rust and oxidation resistant for lasting beauty
- Easy-to-clean finish makes upkeep a breeze
- Colors shown are close representations of actual material colors, within the limits of web graphics; call sales support to request a color chip of the actual material
New In Box Condition.