Halo SLD606930WHR SLD 5" & 6" White Integrated LED Retrofit Ceiling Mount Light
This Halo LED Disk Light is a universal surface mount. It replaces bulbs, flush mounts, recessed trims, and fits in most junction boxes and recessed housings. Features wave stream LED technology to create an ultra-low profile surface mounting luminaire with the performance and look of a traditional down light. The surface disk light has a 6 in. nominal aperture and is designed for installation in many standard 4 in. x 2-1/8 in. square, octagon and round junction boxes. It may also retrofit in 5 in. and 6 in. aperture IC and Non-IC recessed housings.
- 90 CRI Title 24 compliant technology provides near sunlight quality light for true color rendering and consistency inside your home
- Flexible mounting with junction box bracket (included)
- Good brightness at 675 lumens to provide illumination to any room, great for 8-10 feet ceilings
- 3000K Soft White color temperature provides a friendly and inviting atmosphere, works well throughout the house especially in living rooms, bathrooms, hallways, and bedrooms
- Compatible with most 5 in. and 6 in. housings but is best with Halo H750, H2750, E26, and H7 series models
- Can be installed in junction boxes for new construction, remodel and retrofit applications
- Lumen maintenance of L70 at a minimum of 50,000 hours (22 years), which means after that initial lifespan this fixture will still maintain 70% of its life and lumens
- Wet location, damp location, air-tite, insulation contact rated, and can be used with fire-rated ceiling system
- E26 Edison screw base adapter for retrofit into existing incandescent bulb 5 and 6 in. housings
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.