Hampton Bay DIY-900PS Low-Voltage 900-Watt Landscape Transformer 1001510117
New In Box Condition.
The landscape transformers are Hampton Bay's lowest profile slim line power units which can be easily concealed after installation. These units are based on a potted toroidal core design that eliminates annoying buzzing sounds while offering the highest efficiency possible. Our Hampton Bay SL units meet the Department of Energy DOE mandatory requirement efficiency rating of VI. Utilizing state of the art sensing circuits our transformers provide dual safety functions that detect and react to a system overloaded or a short circuit condition in a landscape installation. Hampton Bay power packs provide convenient features and flexibility to design simple or more elaborate landscape lighting designs. The transformer includes a photocell and digital timer, a ground shield making it safe for use with submersible lights. The units are equipped with dual voltage output terminals (12-Volt and 15-Volt) which help compensate for voltage drops in high-Wattage / longer wire runs as well as to help reduce cable loss when using 15V LED fixtures.
- Plugin outdoor weather durable corrosion resistant unit, use UL approved powder coat painted steel housings
- Remote photocell
- Easy to use display with preset functions: - clock display - photocell dusk to dawn - timer ON/OFF - photocell ON/ timer off - manual ON/OFF
- For use with submersible fixtures
- Department energy efficiency rating class VI
- Built in resettable short circuit, overload and surge protection