LG LW8016ER 8,000 BTU 115-Volt Window Air Conditioner with Remote
Cool a little while you save a lot. With 8,000 BTUs this unit will save you energy and money while cooling a room up to 340 sq. ft. plus, we’ve got you covered with Auto Restart, so when storms, high wind or heat waves cause a power outage, your unit automatically turns back on when power returns.
- To purchase this item in your local store, search item No. 206520588
- 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner
- Estimated cooling area (340 sq. ft.) for temperature control
- This window unit comes with our easy to use installation kit so you can set up your air conditioner with ease
- 3-speeds: 3 cooling and fan speeds with Auto Cool keep your cool under control three powerful cooling and fan speeds allow you to control the temperature of your room at your pace
- 4-way Air Deflection, enjoy the cool air even more with our 4-way air direction by adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right to move the air where it is needed most
- Digital Electronic Touch Controls: Control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button
- 24-hour On/Off Timer lets you create a cooling schedule without wasting electricity an energy efficient programmable timer that can turn on your air conditioner before you arrive home or turn off after you leave
- Remote control that is stylish and easy to use which allows you to cool down from across the room
- Washable and reusable air filter saves money on replacements
- Automatically restarts after a power failure there are storms, high winds and extreme heat that can lead to power outages, keep you covered with Auto Restart, which automatically turns the unit back on when power is restored
- Removes up to 2.2 pt. of moisture from the air in an hour to control humidity
- Product (W x H x D): 19.56 in. x 12.38 in. x 19.38 in.
- Voltage/60 Hz: 115
- Top down Chassis
- Filter light reminder
- Combined Energy efficiency rating of 12.0
- 4 ft. long power cord
- Ventilation Lever should be kept in the CLOSE position in order to maintain the best cooling conditions; when fresh air is necessary in the room, you can set this ventilation lever to the OPEN position to open the damper for fresh air venting
- Indoor decibel rating of 54 dB and outdoor rating of 60 dB
New In Box Condition.