Makita BCF201Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Jobsite Fan (Tool-Only)
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Fan (model BCF201Z) is a powerful and portable solution for painters, contractors and more. The BCF201Z has two settings (high 1,700 RPM, low 1,200) for optimal air velocity control, with up to 3 hours of continuous run time in low speed with a fast-charging 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). It can also be powered by Makita 14.4 Volt - 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries, or an AC adapter. The 3-stage automatic timer offers 1, 2 and 4-hour power-off selection. The durable design and protective bumpers are engineered to withstand a jobsite environment. The BCF201Z is part of Makita's growing 18-Volt LXT cordless line-up, with 65+ tools powered by one 18-Volt Lithium-Ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes.
- Durable design engineered to withstand a jobsite environment
- Protective bumpers for increased durability
- 2 settings (high 1,700 RPM, low 1,200 RPM) for optimal air velocity control
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2 and 4 hour power-off selection
- 18-Volt LXT battery (sold separately) charges in only 30 minutes
- Large carrying handle for easy handling
- 45 Degree adjustable platform allows a full range of fan positions
- Up to 3 hours of continuous run time (in low speed with 18-Volt LXT battery)
- Powered by 14.4-Volt - 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries or AC adapter
- Compatible batteries and chargers: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18SE, DC18RA, DC18RC
- Battery and charger sold separately
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.