Makita DA3010F 4-Amp 3/8 in. Reversible Angle Drill
With a 10-5/8 in. long body and 2-5/8 in. head width, the Makita 3/8 in. Angle Drill (model DA3010F) provides a compact solution when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications.
- Powerful 4-Amp motor with less weight (3.5 lbs.)
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Compact design (10-5/8 in. long and 2-5/8 in. head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners
- Built-in clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Small diameter barrel grip for easy handling
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.