Makita DT03Z 12V CXT Li-Ion 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver (Tool-Only)
With Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board LED charge level indicator. The DT03Z weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 12-Volt MAX 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) and delivers 970 in. lbs. of MAX Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact impact driver with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
- Variable speed (0 to 2,600 RPM and 0 to 3,500 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita built motor delivers 970 in. lbs. of MAX torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12-Volt slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6 in. long
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
NEW In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.