Makita FD06Z 12V CXT Li-Ion Cordless 1/4" Hex Driver-Drill, Tool Only
The Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. With Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board LED charge level indicator. The FD06Z weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 12-Volt MAX CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) and delivers 250 in. lbs. of MAX Torque.
- Variable 2-speed design (0 to 450 and 0 to 1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita built motor delivers 250 in. lbs. of MAX torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/16 in. long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 12-Volt slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.