Makita JN1601 5 Amp 16-Gauge Nibbler
The Makita 16-Gauge Nibbler has a die that rotates 360° and a large 1/4 in. stroke for clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials. Comfortable to use no matter how long the job lasts, this tool has an ergonomic and slim design for easy gripping and weighs only 3.6 lbs. for easy handling.
- Clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials; handles 16-Gauge mild steel and 16-Gauge stainless
- Die rotates 360°
- Large 1/4 in. stroke
- Ergonomic, slim body design for easy gripping
- Lightweight 3.6 lb. design for easy handling and less user fatigue
- Lock-on sliding switch for continuous operation and less downtime
- Built-in thickness gauge
- Easy punch and die replacement for less downtime
- Double insulated for durability
- Includes: 16-Gauge nibbler, spanner wrench and blade wrench
NEW In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.