Makita JR3070CTZ 15 AMP Reciprocating Saw
Makita's Reciprocating Saw with AVT (model JR3070CTZ) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3070CTZ is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system engineered inside the tool that significantly reduces vibration. The result is faster, more efficient cutting and less vibration in the tool. The JR3070CTZ with AVT is powered by a 15 Amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The JR3070CTZ has a long 1-1/4 in. stroke for faster cutting with 0-2,800 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed dial with 6 different preset speeds to match the speed of the saw to the application.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Long 1-1/4 in. stroke for faster cutting
- Tool-less blade change and shoe adjustment
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.