Makita SP6000J 12 Amp 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw
The Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Cut Circular Saw delivers precise and accurate cutting, even close to the wall (11/16 in.) and a splinter-free, mirror finish. Driven by a powerful 12 Amp motor, it has soft start for smooth start-ups and a plunge release lever for comfort. Ergonomically designed, rubberized handles also add to the comfort and give you more control of the saw, too. A large (1-7/16 in.), rear dust port directs debris away from you and easily connects to a vacuum.
- Includes circular saw; 6-1/2 in., 48-tooth carbide tipped blade; hex wrench and interlocking tool case
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2000 - 5200 RPM) lets you match the speed to the application
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16 in. at 90 Degrees and 1-9/16 in. at 45 Degrees )
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Bevel capability (-1 Degree to 48 Degree) with positive stops at 22.5 Degree and 45 Degree
- Magnesium components deliver a well-balanced and lightweight saw at only 9.7 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Precise bevel cutting as the position of the blade enters the material on the same cutting line whether cutting straight or bevel
- Locking lever holds blade in position so that a wrench can be inserted through the hole in blade case for easy blade installation
Contents: Circular saw, Blade, Wrench, Interlocking Tool Case.
Used Tested Working Condition. Mint, Like New Condition.