Makita UC4051A 16 in. 14.5 Amp Electric Chainsaw
The Makita 16 in. Electric Chainsaw (model UC4051A) is engineered for fast cutting, efficient operation and easy maintenance, without the hassle of gas. It has a chain speed of 2900 FPM for forceful cutting and trimming. A built-in current limiter is engineered to protect the motor from burnout by reducing power when the saw is overloaded and an electric chain brake offers maximum productivity. Additional features include an automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting and a large oil reservoir with view window that allows the operator to easily check the oil level. For increased comfort, the chain saw has ergonomic rubberized grip handles and a large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups.
- ool-less blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance
- Rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Automatic chain oiler keeps 16 in. bar and chain adequately lubricated
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
- Electric chain brake for maximum productivity
- Equipped with ergonomic rubberized grip handles and a large trigger switch
- Front hand guard protects operator from flying debris
- Lock-off button prevents accidental machine activation
- Cord hook prevents unintended power disconnection
Contents: Main Unit, Saw Chain, Chain Cover, Manual, Box.
Used Tested Working - In Very Good Condition.