Makita XT269M 18V 4.0Ah LXT Li-Ion Brushless Cordless Combo Kit, 2-Tool
Contents: 2 Tools, 2 Batteries, 1 Charger, Toll Case, retail box.
Used Tested Working Condition. Mint, Like New Condition.
Makita has the world’s largest 18-Volt cordless tool line-up, and the 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit packs 2 compact cordless tools with efficient brushless motors for a full range of drilling, driving, and fastening applications. The XT269M includes a versatile 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill with all-metal gear construction for applications in wood, metal and masonry. The powerful impact driver weighs only 3.3 lbs. (with 4.0Ah battery), yet delivers a full 1,500 in. lbs. of torque. Both tools are equipped with an efficient and compact brushless motor that is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The 18-Volt LXT 4.0Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity, and includes an on-board LED charge level indicator for increased convenience. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. 18-Volt LXT 4.0Ah batteries (BL1840 and BL1840B) are compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. There are over 125 Makita 18-Volt cordless tools with Star Protection, and more are on the way.
- Includes: 18-Volt LXT brushless impact driver (XDT13Z), 18-Volt LXT hammer drill (XPH12Z), two 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah batteries (BL1840B), 18-Volt lithium-ion rapid optimum charger (DC18RC), tool case
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0-500 and 0-2000 RPM) with BL Brushless Motor delivers 530 in. lbs. of max torque; weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0-3400 RPM and 0-3600 IPM) with BL brushless motor delivers 1500 in. lbs. of max torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level
- Hammer driver-drill features extreme protection technology (XPT), which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating