Makita XT505 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit 5-Tool
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5-Piece Combo Kit (model XT505) gives you four efficient cordless tools for drilling, driving fastening and cutting, with a cordless flashlight to light your work area when you need it. You also get the category’s fastest-charging 3.0Ah batteries and the expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT battery platform, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories. The XT505 includes a variable speed ½ in. hammer driver-drill with two speed settings, and a variable speed impact driver with a full 1,460 inch-pounds of Max Torque. The recipro saw features a refined crank mechanism for faster cutting and demolition applications, and the 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw has 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood. The 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb is a bright and portable light source for improved visibility in dark conditions. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Includes hammer drill, impact driver, reciprocating saw, circular saw, flashlight, two 18-volt LXT batteries, charger and tool bag
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0-600 and 0-1900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of maximum torque; weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2900 RPM and 0-3500 IPM) provides 1460 in. lbs. of maximum torque; weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed reciprocating saw delivers 0-2800 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke; weighs 8.1 lbs. with battery
- 6-1/2 in. circular saw delivers 3700 RPM for fast cutting and ripping through wood; weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery
- 4-position flashlight with xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge with a 3.0Ah battery
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for fast, efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Contents: 5 Tools, 2 Batteries, 1 Charger, Tool Bag, retail box.
Used Tested Working Condition. Mint, Like New Condition/
Please feel free to ask me any questions or more pictures.