Massdrop Input Club K-Type Mechanical Keyboard MDX-12883, Halo True
Contents: Keyboard, USB Cable, Keycap puller, Switch puller.
New Opened Box Condition.
Designed by Input Club and produced by Massdrop, the K-Type is the culmination of multiple years of research, community involvement, and a whole lot of elbow grease. Every component of the K-Type is engineered to improve the way we interact with our computers. With a single-piece aluminum frame, RGB backlighting and underlighting, a fully programmable layout, dual USB type-C connectors, backlit RGB mechanical switches, and doubleshot PBT backlit keycaps, it’s the most advanced tenkeyless keyboard ever created.
- Designed by Input Club
- ANSI tenkeyless layout (TKL, 87 keys)
- Fully programmable
- CNC anodized aluminum frame
- Kaihua mechanical switches with light pipe casings
- Cherry stabilizers
- PBT doubleshot backlit keycaps (OEM profile)
- Hot-swappable switch inserts
- Floating key design
- Detachable magnetic aluminum foot
- Dual USB type-C connectors
- USB type-C cable included
- Programmable RGB LED backlighting and underlighting (16.8 million colors, over 100 FPS)
- Open-source hardware
- Keyboard Layout Language (KLL) firmware
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 5.5 x 1.4 in (36.8 x 14 x 3.6 cm)
- Weight: 34 oz (964 g)