MASSDROP O2 + SDAC DAC/AMP
Contents: Amplifier, Power Supply, retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
For the objectivist audiophile seeking a complete desktop solution, there’s the Massdrop O2 + SDAC: a DAC/amp that brings two great products together in one affordable, easy-to-use package. It features the Massdrop Objective 2 (or O2), the community’s favorite solid-state amp, alongside the Massdrop x Grace Design Standard DAC (or SDAC), a collaboration with a company long known for its incredibly accurate, transparent studio gear. The result is an all-in-one unit that measures objectively well and works with a variety of headphone impedances. Plus, its small form factor is designed to stack with the Massdrop × Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon X Amp and other Massdrop Made audiophile products.
- Massdrop x Grace Design
- DAC chip: AKM AK4452
- Audio formats: Up to 24 bit/96 kHz
- Frequency response, 20Hz–20 kHz: +/-0.02 dB
- THD+N at 20 Hz -0.15 dBFS: 0.0013%
- THD+N at 100 Hz, -0.15 dBFS: 0.0013%
- THD+N at 10 kHz, -0.15 dBFS: 0.0024%
- IMD CCIF, -6.03 dBFS, 19/20kHz, 24/96k: 0.0005%
- IMD SMPTE -6 dBFS, 24/96k: 0.0015%
- Noise, A-weighted: -105 dBu
- Dynamic range, A-weighted: >114 dB
- Linearity, -90 dBFS: -0.07 dB
- Crosstalk at 1 kHz, -10 dBFS (3.5mm jack): -102 dB
- Sum of jitter components at 11,025 Hz, -1 dBFS: -133 dB
- Maximum output: 2.15VRMS
- USB controller: XMOS XU208-128-TQ64
- Inputs: USB micro
- Output: RCA
- Power: USB Class 1 (no drivers required for Windows, Mac, or Linux)