Massdrop Objective 2 Headphone Amplifier, Desktop Edition
Contents: Amplifier, Power Supply, retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
The O2 was made for benchmark performance at an entry-level price, something the audiophile world had never seen before. But while NwAvGuy was satisfied with purist input, output, and power arrangements, the Massdrop community wanted more options. Following the initial launch of the Massdrop Objective O2, the discussion lit up with more than 500 requests for changes to the input, output, and power configuration. Members asked for a quarter-inch headphone output, RCA inputs, and a rear-mounted power jack, and we were happy to oblige. Thus, the Desktop Edition was born.
- Input: RCA
- Output: 6.35 mm
- Power: Battery (not included) or AC adapter (included, select 110V or 220V)
- Gain: 2.5x and 6.5x / 1.0x and 3.3x (select your configuration)
- Volume potentiometer taper: Alps 15A or 3B
- Frequency response: +/-0.1 dB (20 Hz–20 kHz)
- THD at 1 kHz, 150 ohms: 0.0016%
- IMD CCIF at 15 ohms: 0.001%
- IMD SMPTE: 0.002%
- Noise (ref 400 mV): -105 dB
- Max output (33 ohms): 613 mW
- Max output (150 ohms): 355 mW
- Max output (600 ohms): 88 mW
- Output impedance: 0.54 ohms
- Crosstalk (15 ohms): -65 dB
- Channel balance (50% volume): 0.6 dB
- Case dimensions: 4.12 x 3.87 x 1.12 in (10.46 x 9.82 x 2.85 cm)
- Weight: 9 oz (255 g)