Massdrop x Cavalli + Grace Design CTH + SDAC DAC/Amp
Contents: Amplifier, Power Supply, USB Cable, electron tube, retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
The Massdrop CTH + SDAC DAC/amp brings two of the community’s favorite designers together in one affordable, easy-to-use package. It features the Massdrop x Alex Cavalli Tube Hybrid Amp (or CTH), built from the ground up by the founder of Cavalli Audio—a legend in the world of headphone amps. For the DAC section, it uses the Massdrop x Grace Design Standard DAC (or SDAC), a collaboration with a company long known for its incredibly accurate, transparent studio gear. The result is an all-in-one unit that measures objectively well and works with a variety of driver types and impedances, including all previous Massdrop over-ear headphones.
- Massdrop x Grace Design
- DAC chip: AKM AK4452
- Audio formats: Up to 24 bit/96 kHz
- Frequency response, 20Hz–20 kHz: +/-0.02 dB
- THD+N at 20 Hz -0.15 dBFS: 0.0013%
- THD+N at 100 Hz, -0.15 dBFS: 0.0013%
- THD+N at 10 kHz, -0.15 dBFS: 0.0024%
- IMD CCIF, -6.03 dBFS, 19/20kHz, 24/96k: 0.0005%
- IMD SMPTE -6 dBFS, 24/96k: 0.0015%
- Noise, A-weighted: -105 dBu
- Dynamic range, A-weighted: >114 dB
- Linearity, -90 dBFS: -0.07 dB
- Crosstalk at 1 kHz, -10 dBFS (3.5mm jack): -102 dB
- Sum of jitter components at 11,025 Hz, -1 dBFS: -133 dB
- Maximum output: 2.15VRMS
- USB controller: XMOS XU208-128-TQ64
- Input: USB micro
- Output: 3.5mm TRS
- Power: USB Class 1 (no drivers required for Windows, Mac, or Linux)