Milwaukee 2702-20 M18 18V 1/2" Cordless Compact Brushless Hammer Drill Tool Only
Please Note: Bare Tool Only. No Battery or Charger include.
The M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18-Volt hammer drill on the market and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 7-3/8 in. long and 3.9 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact hammer drill delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors, also delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK intelligence: advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- REDLITHIUM battery: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Peak torque: 500 in. lbs.
- Length: 7-3/8 in.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs. (with battery)
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- Speed: 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
- Included products: 2702-20 M18 1/2 in. compact brushless hammer drill/driver (tool-only)
Contents: Tool Only
New Opened Box Condition. No Retail box.