Milwaukee 5380-21 1/2 in. Heavy-Duty Hammer Drill
The Milwaukee Heavy-Duty Hammer Drill has a powerful 9 amp motor that features dual, no-load speed ranges of 0-1500 and 0-3500 RPM for better operator control regardless of the materials or accessories. There’s a percussion drilling mode for masonry and rotary drilling mode that accommodates a variety of bits for holes in wood, metal and plastic. Its high speeds and compact size make it ideal for setting fasteners in concrete and drilling small holes for anchors.
- Includes one 5376-20 1/2 in. hammer drill, one carrying case, one chuck key and one side handle
- No-load 0-24,000 and 0-56,000 BPM
- 2-speed gear box to select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory on which you're working
- 360-degree locking side handle with depth gauge for maximum maneuverability and control
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfortable operation
- Self-stopping brushes for protecting the motor and increasing the life of the tool
- Anti-Vibration System for maximum comfort
- 8 ft. cord for plenty of slack while working
- Heavy duty metal gear case and ball and roller bearing construction that make it tough enough to handle the most grueling job site applications
Contents: Drill, Side Handle, Chuck Key, Manual, Carrying Case.
Manufactured Refurbished - Like New Condition.