Milwaukee 5446-21 SDS-MAX Demolition Hammer
Get best-in-class power and the highest overload protection for the toughest demolition jobs. The Milwaukee 5446-21 SDS-MAX Demolition Hammer has a heavy-duty crank piston mechanism that delivers 8.8 ft. lbs. of impact energy for hard-hitting performance in any concrete. For lighter applications, the two-speed impact mode allows you to reduce BPM to 2,200. Advanced Constant Power Technology electronics and a mechanical clutch enhance your control and the rotary hammer’s long-term durability. The Anti-Vibration System and side D-handle ensure safe, comfortable use. The tool comes with a carrying case.
- 2-speed impact mode: use low (2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Powerful 14 Amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor: provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable-position chisel stop: fixes the chisel in 12 positions for various applications
- Specially designed D-handle provides enhanced grip and control
- Heavy-duty crank piston mechanism: provides 8.8 ft. lbs. of torque for hard hitting performance
- CPT (Constant Power Technology): delivers consistent performance when the tool is under load
- Includes: (1) 5446-21 1-3/4 in. SDS-MAX demolition hammer, (1) carrying case, (1) side handle
NEW Opened Box Condition. No Retail box. Come with all accessories in retail box.
Please feel free to ask me any questions or more pictures.