NDS FWAS24 NDS 24 in. Plastic Storm Water Leaching System
New In Box Condition.
The NDS Flo-Well is a manufactured dry well that is an easy to install and sustainable solution for storm water runoff. Used independently or as part of a larger storm water management system, Flo-Well units collects, retains and filters storm water naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants and helping to replenish ground water tables by discharging storm water on site. NDS Flo-Well is easy to install, offering an alternative to a traditional dry well. No heavy equipment required.
- Each Flo-Well unit holds approximately 50 gallons of storm water, over 50% more than a traditional drywell
- Units are modular and can be connected in series or stacked to meet a variety of project needs and accommodate higher volumes of water.
- Flo-well comes with 3 interlocking side panels and a lid, optional bottom sold separately
- Uses less gravel to install and haul to site
- Optional Bottom Panel, Filter Fabric, and Surface Drain Inlet can be purchased separately and used with the Flo Well for options in a leaching system
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic