Rain Bird 32ETI Easy to Install In-Ground Automatic Sprinkler System
If you are tired of hassling with hose and sprinklers, and getting poor results from manual watering, this new automatic system is a perfect solution. The first professional grade Rain Bird sprinkler system designed for homeowner installation, it provides everything you need to keep your lawn green season after season while saving water. The system attaches to any outside faucet and includes six high-efficiency rotary sprinklers with patented Rain Curtain nozzle technology. The same sprinklers used in professionally installed systems worldwide, these rugged sprinklers deliver a rotating curtain of water with large droplets that fall quickly to avoid windblown overspray and to cover evenly from head to perimeter for reduced overall watering time. Simple adjustments for spray rotation and distance help you keep the water on your lawn and off the house, sidewalk and driveway. Controlling the sprinklers is Rain Bird's heavy duty timer with large readout screen and simple scroll settings for automatic watering any days of the week and up to two times per day. Flexible scheduling allows customizing your settings for specific needs such as watering of slopes where two short cycles will allow the water to soak in better, avoiding runoff waste. The timer also features manual buttons for "Water Now" and "Cancel" watering without affecting the program. An illustrated manual shows the 5-step installation process as well as example sprinkler placements for different lawn areas.
- Sprinklers retract into the lawn for a clean, uncluttered appearance and easier mowing
- Complete kit includes timer, 6 high efficiency rotary sprinklers plus tubing and connectors
- Self draining to avoid freeze damage in colder months
- Covers medium size lawn areas from 1000 - 3000 sq. ft., with average residential water pressure and flow
- Recommended minimum water flow: 6 GPM
- Rectangular watering area with proper head-to-head coverage: 512 sq. ft. at 6 GPM, 800 sq. ft. at 8 GPM, 1152 sq. ft. at 10 GPM
- Maximum watering area with all heads set to full circle pattern: 3050 sq. ft. at 6 GPM, 4845 sq. ft. at 8 GPM, 6936 sq. ft. at 10 GPM
New In Box Condition.