RIDGID R213BNE 2-1/8 in. 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
The RIDGID 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer features an industry leading feature set with Fasten Edge Technology. It has a selectable trigger that can be set to contact or sequential fire. The magazine allows a wide range of fastener lengths and the internal piston catch delivers consistent driving power. It is designed for clean operation and long life and equipped with no-mar pads that help prevent scuffing or damage to the work surface.
- Powerful motor able to drive 2-1/8 in. brad nails into solid oak
- Oil-less motor eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on the work surface
- Dry-fire lockout extends motor life and prevents marring work surfaces
- Jam-clearing mechanism for easy access to clear jams
- Hex grip enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Side load magazine allows for quick and easy nail loading
- ACCU-drive tip design allows for accurate placement of fasteners at the desired angle
- Semi-transparent magazine door allows for convenient view of the nail supply
- No-mar pad keeps work surface clean of tool marks
- Adjustable rear exhaust with muffler puts the exhaust where you want it without any tools
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.