RIDGID R350RHF 21 Degree 3-1/2 in. Round-Head Framing Nailer
RIDGID presents the 3-1/2 in. Round-Head Framing Nailer with Magnesium Metal Housing. This nailer is the fastest in its class at eight nails per second compared to competitors' three nails per second.
- Magnesium metal housing provides lightweight and durable construction
- Tool-free selectable trigger lets you conveniently and quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes
- Rear-loading magazine with bypass pusher for quick, 2-step reloading
- Powerful motor can drive 3-1/2 in. by 0.148 in. framing nails (16d common) into the hardest engineered lumbers
- Dry-fire lockout extends the motor life, prevents misfires and prevents marring of the work surface
- Over-molded handle and trigger: rubber over-mold interlocks with the metal housing for maximum durability and prevents the grip from twisting
- Exhaust diffuser with muffler automatically directs exhaust away from user
- Tool-free jam clearing door provides easy access to clearing infrequent jams
- Aggressive "toe-nailing" claw reduces slipping during angled nailing
- No-mar pad keeps work surface clean of tool marks
Contents: Come with all accessories in retail box.
New Opened Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.