RIDGID R4331 13 in. Thickness Corded Planer 429753
The RIDGID 13 in. Corded Planer has a 120-Volt, 15 Amp motor that delivers 9000 RPM for maximum power and continuous operation. It features a 3-blade cutter head with quick-changing, dual-edge blades that are reversible and self-aligning for a smooth surface with minimal blemishes. The multiple depth features help you achieve your desired depth, and the 13 in. wide feed capacity is great for planing large stock.
- Chip impeller dust removal system to effectively pull wood chips from the workpiece for improved cuts and a cleaner work area
- Sure-cut carriage lock to lock the cutter head to help minimize snipe at the end of the workpiece
- Large infeed/outfeed table extensions for extra workpiece support to help eliminate snipe
- Steel top with glides for extra wide area to easily stage your material for its next cut
- Easy-to-reach, adjustable, top-mounted handle with 1/16 in. per revolution precision
- Sof-touch controls for improved comfort and grip
- Ind-I-cut depth gauge for instantly measuring the cutting depth before each pass
- 8 adjustable repeat-a-cut depth stops to precisely plane multiple workpieces to consistent, desired thickness for repetitive tasks
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
- Repeat-a-cut depth stops 8 adjustable stops to precisely plane multiple work pieces to consistent desired thickness for repetitive tasks
Contents: Come with all original accessories in retail box.
NEW Opened Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.
Please feel free to ask me any questions or more pictures.