RIDGID R71111 8-Amp 1/2" Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversible Drill
The RIDGID Heavy Duty Variable Speed Reversible Drill has an 8-Amp motor with a die cast all-metal gearbox for high strength and maximum durability. It features a 1/2 in. keyed chuck that also has an all-metal design for long-term and heavy use and to secure bit retention. For added convenience, it comes with a carrying case.
- Included case for storage and seamless transportation
- 360° auxiliary handle that you can reposition or remove with ease
- Hex Grip microtexture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Motor with hardened steel gears for longevity of the tool
- Variable-speed 2-finger trigger for maximum control for varying applications
- 8 ft. cord so you can easily take the tool around to wherever you need it
New In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.